Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not Everyday at Wren's Nest Studio

Did you hear a pop fizz sound on the breeze late this afternoon? It was the beautiful sound of champagne - chilled to perfection, being ceremoniously popped to herald the arrival of 'Paper Quilt's' - my long awaited book. We drove in to collect the boxes from Arthur and Marilyn of MBE late this afternoon. We even got the 2 car spots right outside - so it was meant to be.
More later - I'm off for another glass of bubbly.
Your copy is in the mail my dear Mrs Tucker. xoxo

2 comments:

annescraft said...

You little devil - congratulations!!!!! I can hardly wait to get my hands on this. I note the hour it was posted - must be catching.
xoxo

Market Girl said...

Oh congratulations. Please send me some information so I can tell everyone just how clever you are! I hope you will have lots of them at Handmade?