Friday, September 4, 2009

Can you believe it?

Well I just couldn't stand my sluggish behaviour any more - not to mention my growing mid section. So - I have joined the local Curves gym. I've just come back from my second visit and feel great and its lots of fun too, which is a nice surprise. I think I've now got the hang of how all the pieces of equipment work so I'm looking forward to my session tomorrow. I have even splashed out on some gym gear which will be a relief to the staff and patrons who have had to put up with 1. my gardening pants, and 2. gardening sun flower T-shirt. I think all my other T-shirts etc are stored away with my summer clothes. Any way it will be a bright and cheerful sight from now on. I have promised myself a new pair of runners after a months work.

It will be good to have a break every day from "the shed" where I have been spending many hours getting ready for Handmade In Bloom next week-end. It is exciting to think that I will be at Yarralumla Woolshed this time next week for the Friday Night Shopping night. It should be a wonderful week-end.

No comments: