Friday, November 6, 2009

Countdown

The next two weeks is going to be very hectic in 'The Shed' for Wren's Nest Studio. Hopefully there will be no feathers flying and no birds squawking.
Tuesday I am demonstrating Paper Quilting with a Christmas theme at Spotlight in Queanbeyan 6 - 9pm.
Next Saturday it is the Spring Fling Market at the Q Theatre in Queanbeyan 10 - 3.
The the following Friday and Saturday it is A Handmade Christmas at Yarralumla Wool Shed 5-9 then 10 - 4.

Inbetween there are a few commissions to finish and a particular package I have to finish to send off OS to a very particular lady. I'm not sure why I wrote this all down - now I just feel even more nervous! I can only do what I can do in a day.

But, this weekend I have to make time to visit the iris garden in Burra. It has been a wonderful year for iris and I'm sure the Payne's garden will be looking incredible. I will take photos to show you just how incredible it is.

1 comment:

Trish Goodfield said...

I popped your copy of The Messenger in the mail to the address on your site. hope that's right?