Monday, April 19, 2010

Let the countdown begin - NOW!!!!

Well –Shop Handmade is up and running and it looks just gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. It is fresh, beautifully decorated and full of the most incredible talent. Have a look at http://taniamccartney.blogspot.com (Tania McCartney’s Blog) for some lovely photos of the media opening night so you can get just a little feel. And, if you can, visit Shop Handmade at Shop 20, Allara Street, City Walk, Canberra.


Now, I am in countdown mode for Stitches and Craft at Caulfield Racecourse in Melbourne. Two weeks! I am incredibly excited that I will be travelling to Melbourne for the 5 day show to set up my space in the Independent Craft Area. I have sold many pieces of Paper Quilting to Victorian’s visiting Canberra and Sydney, but this is the first opportunity I have had to travel to exhibit my work and to demonstrate Paper Quilting.

I am putting the final touches on my exhibition pieces which will be displayed at the back of my space. Today I bought some beautiful new table cloths (thank you Freedom Furniture for putting beautiful shell button on your curtains – they are perfect for what I am using them for). I have bought my satellite navigation thingamegig so I can find my way in this big city. I have booked my accommodation for a good nights sleep while I’m there. Over the next two weeks I will be working hard to make sure that my space will look lovely.

No comments: