Wednesday, June 24, 2009

All over the place




It was a busy week for Wren’s Nest Studio. The most important event was the launch of the Website http://www.wrensneststudio.com/. Bill has been working very hard behind the scenes as it was a very big job. Especially organising me to write and review pages. But it’s up and running now. If you come across any problems while navigating around it, please let us know so we can fix them.

‘Paper Quilts’ a handbook, is being printed now and should be with me – maybe Friday this week. I’m crossing my fingers and toes!! I guess I should be happy with next week. Next problem = Where to store the boxes. A nice problem to have really.

I have a new product line based on the crazy Paper Quilts I design. These are now available as a gift card pack with 4 cards per pack and each card with a different image. Embellished with crystals and tied together with a satin ribbon. They are printed onto fine art paper with pigment inks which have a beautiful richness of colour and long lasting quality. Creating these crazy Paper Quilts is one of my very favourite things to do. They remind me of the mixed media collages I used create. These will be available at my market stalls and at Made It www.madeit.com.au/storecatelog.asp?userid=3725

I had 3 star students during the week at a White Dragon Papercraft. Emma, Denise and Ann all created wonderful pieces. Our Dragon Princess Anne Stewart wasn’t well during the week and we are all wishing her our best for feeling 100% again very soon.

No comments: