Thursday, August 6, 2009

Craft and Quilt Fair Canberra


My first day at the Craft & Quilt Fair has just finished as a demonstrator at A White Paper Dragon Papercraft. The time just flew by and it was a great day with lots of interest in Paper Quilting and my new book. It is always a bit nerve wracking starting off, but I gradually became more relaxed and I am really looking forward to tomorrow which should be busier. The Saturday – full on craziness.

It was great to catch up with Susan Filer from The Pattern Place, www.patternplace.com.au/shop/index.php who I first met almost a year ago at the Stitches and Craft Show in Sydney. She is going to the Quilt Fair in Houston, USA which is FANTASTIC. How incredible is that.

I found one particular stall late in the afternoon that I was hoping would be there. So I will be arriving early to make more than just a few purchases. I will have a photo tomorrow of my package of new treasures. I can’t wait!!!

No comments: