Friday, August 7, 2009

Day two at the Canberra Craft & Quilt Show.













After an early night, I awoke to this lovely scene in our back yard - a full moon setting over Beatty Hill with Venus just to the left. Quite beautiful. It was then off to a very busy day at A White Dragon Paper Craft stall as the buses pulled in and the car park filled to “No More Room” status. It was action almost all day long for all of us and there was a real buzz in the air. I did manage to squeeze in a trip to the stall I was hoping to visit and above is picture of some treasure. I couldn’t spend too much time there, so I’m afraid I will have to return tomorrow. (what a shame!!!). These lovely pieces will become part of Paper Quilt Creations such as Cinderella Shoes and Honestly Darling Handbags. Here is a photo of Shirley, an incredibly talented teacher at A White Dragon Papercraft. She is working on the most beautiful parchment umbrella with boarder and flowers. Fine and really beautiful work taking skill and patience. This craft is called Pergamano and the tools and materials are made in The Netherlands.

No comments: