Saturday, October 17, 2009

Christmas in October at Bredbo


Yesterday we drove to Bredbo, a little town on the way to the ski fields in Southern NSW. I was on a mission to find flat gold and silver Christmas decorations for a project I had in mind and The Christmas Barn was the place to go. After a delicious Devonshire Tea I hit the barn. It is a magical place. It is like walking through the Christmas caves which department stores used to set up when I was a child. Packed to the ceiling with every beautiful, sparkly ornament you could imagine.  I wasn't so lucky finding flat ornaments BUT how could I leave empty handed. I left with a whole flock of gold, silver and aqua Christmas birds which will be perfect for decorating my Wren's Nest Studio stall in the lead up to Christmas.
http://www.bredbochristmasbarn.com.au/

No comments: