Thursday, November 25, 2010

Ohh - by the way, I have some pretty exciting news.

Friends and family have patiently followed and supported my wonky creative progress over - now many years. Seven years ago they saw me jump the art fence over to the Craft side and start all over again. They must have thought I had really lost the plot when I started sewing bits of paper together. Paper Quilting has been an incredible journey for me with many highs and a few lows along the way. The development of the craft. Then going to the markets, craft shows, demonstrations, talks, teaching, the book and then tools, materials and patterns. It has become something I think about constantly.

Well I have news.

I am taking Paper Quilting across the Pacific to be part of the Craft and Hobby Association winter trade show in Los Angeles. I am going to put my big toe in the very, very big craft pond and see what happens. I am finding it hard to believe that I am actually doing this and I am full of butterflies as I write. Stay tuned in for the next chapter.

1 comment:

Prim and Pretty said...

Well done, enjoy this new journey. very exciting news!