Thursday, March 11, 2010

An Autumn Wedding

I was recently asked to create the wedding invitations for a March wedding – which is in Autumn in my part of the world. I was absolutely thrilled and honoured to be asked to do this for a couple I met through my stall at the Old Bus Depot Markets. What a special treat. We decided to create the place setting cards with the same theme. Here are the results. My thought process throughout was – the season of mists and fruitfulness – one of my absolute favourite lines of poetry by Keats. Also, with the venue in mind – a lovely farm/restaurant on the outskirts of Canberra. The final handover of place cards was at the Old Bus Depot on the week-end. I wish the lovely couple all the very best wishes and I’m sure it will be a really wonderful day.


Late Afternoon at The Old Bus Depot Markets Kingston
Invitations to an Auumn Wedding
Wedding Place Cards

No comments: