Tuesday, April 6, 2010

SURPRISE behind window #10

Easter Sunday at The Old Bus Depot Market was another fabulous day. Easter eggs and chocolate bunnies keeping my little blue wren decorations company, made for a very happy day. My favourite memories are 2 little girl’s faces after eating Easter eggs. The most beautiful smiles – decorated with chocolate smudges.

After quite a few week-ends setting up my tables, tablecloths, props and creations, I have decided to try to have a quieter week. Well- sort of. I just need a bit of a breather to take stock, think of some new designs and take time over a few special creations. And today has been a great day of creating. I sometimes think I have thought of all the things I can create out of Paper Quilting. Then, right out of left field come some new ideas. So – it’s back to “The Shed” for some more playing around. There must be some creative energy floating around at the moment because there are ideas just EVERYWHERE.

Shop Handmade in Canberra http://www.shophandmadecanberra.blogspot.com/  is opening its doors next week Friday 16th April and I am delivering my creations this Thursday. So I am in final tweeking mode. What a lovely surprise this evening to find that the Wren’s Nest Studio web site is behind lovely window #10. Thank you Handmade – this has really made my day.

No comments: